WeatherFlow Wireless Bluetooth Weather Meter
The WeatherFlow WEATHER Meter is the first WIRELESS Bluetooth® Smart portable and mountable weather station that syncs up to Smart phones and devices so you can record, share, and save all the weather data you could need. Works with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices.
The WeatherFlow WEATHER Meter is the first of its kind by a US-based manufacturer, having been engineered here then calibrated at the University of Florida’s Aerospace Engineering Department as an amazingly-priced followup to their very popular WIND meter for phones and other smart devices. This revolutionary product with Bluetooth® Smart technology is no exception to their goal to view and share live-action weather around the world with a great product at an affordable price.
The WEATHER Meter works with a FREE App for your mobile iOS or Android devices recording and saving many measurements for instant sharing or future viewing:
– Wind speed (avg, gust, apparent, true)
– Wind direction (magnetic, true)
– Crosswind, headwind, tailwind
– Temperature & relative humidity
– Pressure & dew point
– Heat index, wind chill, and more
– Wireless connection up to 100 ft away
– Held in hand or attached to any 1/4-20 camera mount
– Share on-site reports instantly with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, Vine, etc.
– Precision readings with several unit options per measurement type
– Comes in rugged storage case with 2 adapters: one for sticking in the headphone jack, another with a ring for tying it onto a line.