RRD Religion MK7 Kite
More power, better lift during jumps, and an enormous progressive de-power that will stop the kite power exactly when you need it. Simply put, this kite is a throttle in your hands. Gearing up your rides when you need power and completely depowering the kite while you are on the wave, the Religion is the perfect wave kite.
Another big step ahead for RRD – most successful kite in the range, the Religion MK7, synonymous of WAVE in the international kite language. Improving the already successful Religion every year has become a real challenge.
The new completely redesigned tips allowed to increase the responsiveness of the kite and create better sensitivity from the bar. Another major change is the reintroduction of the adjustable bridles. The bridles can be easily adjusted for a side-shore or an on-shore wind by moving the position of the bridle between two points. The new adjustments allows the possibility to change the pressure on the bar, the speed of rotation and position of the kite in the wind window.
Another strength of the Religion is the super reinforced construction that has always characterized this kite. A true bullet proof construction that makes the body construction between 40% heavy duty Dacron fabrics and 60% lightweight canopy. A unique mix used only in the Religion kites which creates superior crash resistance and extends the lifespan of the kite.
Since its first introduction, this kite has changed in every version together with the evolution of riding waves with a kite. If the ocean is your church, then look no further than the Religion.
STRONGEST KITE ON THE MARKET BECAUSE:
– Bullet proof construction that creates a strong structural frame with Dacron
– Internal extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel to ensure long lasting stitching and a rigid connection
– Exclusive Strut/Leading edge reinforcement panel sewn at 45 degrees: this spreads the impact loads over a wider area (only on bigger sizes)
– V-TIP design back line attachment. This specially designed panel and heavy duty construction allows for a better spread of the load on this high stress area
– Radial reinforcements on the tips to improve durability
– New sideshore/onshore bridle attachment points on sizes up to 8m to trim the kite according to specific conditions or personal preference
– Tips equipped with bridle anti-tangle device
– Sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8m have the classic wider wingtip design of the Religion and are designed to perform better in medium or strong winds
– Sizes 9, 10.5 and 12m have a different wingtip design and lighter construction to perform better in light winds
4m, 6m, 5m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10.5m, 12m