Ocean Rodeo Session 3 Hybrid Harness
For over a decade, thousands of riders have trusted their Session Harness to keep them secure and in control when on the water. Built with time proven attention to detail and design, the all new Session 3 includes many exciting new features.
First introduced in 2005 the Session Harness System is a unique hybrid harness system that can be worn as a seat or waist harness and features kiteboard specific low snag exterior design and internal Power Band construction to ensure all load bearing components are securely held in place by one load bearing internal webbing band.
– Secure quick entry / exit spreader bar buckle. (Harness includes spreader bar).
– Dual density comfort foam padding. Designed to form fit your body and add positive flotation for added security on the water
– Size adjustable back support – easily size up or down 1 harness size for more or less back support
– Front and rear leash attachment points for all styles of riding
– No-tilt spreader bar
– Double bladed hook knife easily reached by either hand
– Optional, Quick Connect leg straps (sold separately)
– “Snag Free” buckle covers to reduce inadvertent line snags or tangles
– 3D anatomically shaped harness body
XS, S, M, L, XL